Asphalt Crack Sealer Machine

10 Gallon Economy Crack Melter


Properly applying Asphalt Crack Sealer prior to the application of Asphalt Sealer ensures that moisture and vegetation won't penetrate the crack causing what could become a larger problem for you later on. Usually when water is allowed to penetrate the crack it will lead to soft spots under the pavement creating Pot Holes and Alligator Asphalt.

Our premium 10 gallon Asphalt Crack Machine is a Melting Kettle on wheels allowing you to fill approximately 6,500 lineal feet of 1/2" wide X 1" deep cracks in asphalt and concrete pavement. You can determine how much Hot Pour Crackfill you will need by using our Crackfill Calculators.

This Crack Sealer was designed to fill a specific need; that is to efficiently fill cracks with hot pour rubber without the need for Squeegees, Pour Pots, and larger stationary melters or trailered melters saving the user time and money.

Our premium Crack Machine is constructed of 14 gauge steel with 1/8" thick solid wheels. The wheel design ensures that hot rubber will not stick to them like it would a rubber tire. It incorporates a steel front swivel wheel making it very easy to follow random cracks (See the video). This is the "Original" design and this design has not changed in the last twenty five years.

We incorporate an "In-shot" burner design allowing for quick removal and the burner can be used to flash heat the valve in colder weather offering the user faster start-ups.

It is very important that the hot melted material be agitated while heating because it moves the rubber block back and forth helping it to melt faster and it also helps in the melting of the wrapper (If your product is wrapped in plastic). This system incorporates manual hand agitation allowing the user to agitate as necessary.

Asphalt Professionals as well as building maintenance workers and even home owners use our premium Asphalt Crack Sealer to maintain and fill cracks in pavement with exceptional results.
Please call us before ordering this item if you live outside the Continental 48 USA States.